12pin hardware debug module
The featured product here is a user configurable debug module. The debugger
is based on a fast CPLD that allows almost any coding of the supplied signals.
As a synchroneous device it requires a supplied clock and is therefore not
susceptible to glitches.
It taps up to 9 signal lines and is able to output up to 16 different signals
Applications may be
- generate scope trigger signals upon preset patterns
- decode SPI bus to parallel
- run a timer between different pattern and output the timer value parallel
- 12 pin ERNI SMC connector to the target, including GND, Vcc & Clock
- 2 x 10 pin header for debug signals, includes GND & Vcc on each,
leaving 2 x 8 bits for decoded signals
- 64 FF user configurable CPLD, Altera EPM3064TC44-4, pd 4.5ns, 200MHz max
- 10 pin header for Byteblaster MV programming adapter
- supply from target 3.3 to 5V
- clock from the target provides synchroneous signals
- according to Altera, it is reprogrammable up to 100 times
- pcb size is approx 45mm x 23mm, or 1.78" x 0.9"
The price is 70Fr (approx 50$, 50Euro) +p/h
Questions ? or Request a quote for higher quantities
last update: 1.feb.04 or perhaps later
Copyright (99,2004) Ing.Büro R.Tschaggelar